2014 Arctic Cat Arctic Cat M8000 162
Arctic Cat M8000 162
We just took this Arctic Cat in on trade, it is a clean sled! It starts right up and runs great! It only has 2216 miles on it, it does have TKI belt drive, Jaws pipe and can, built clutch, front bumper, handle bars, rear bumper, skinz snow flap, head light delete, LED light bar, handle bar bag high compression head, 14:1, mix with 1 gallon of race fuel. This is a clean sled for a good price, it wont last long! There is financing available for this sled, for more information or want to come look at it in person contact Rexburg Motorsports at (208) 656-7639
- M Rear Suspension: This springless FOX FLOAT 2 air shock rear suspension reduces snow buildup weight while providing a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: ARS combines tall lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms for the greatest torsion rigidity and strength. The lower A-arms mount in a 30-degree angle improve comfort and cornering. And the Sno Pro gets FOX FLOAT 3 shocks.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: The 8000, 794cc, liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine produces 160+ HP. It features a lightweight crankshaft, batteryless EFI, APV electronic exhaust valves, Exhaust Pipe Temperature System and weight-saving engine-reverse technology.
- ProClimb™ Chassis: The ProClimb chassis utilizes a triangulated upper-spar assembly which provides incredible strength and reduced weight. Combining an inner- and outer-formed shell with boxed support structure to make up the two-piece tunnel gives additional strength and weight savings. Put it all together and you've got a boondockers dream.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge w/Altimeter: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. And check out the altimeter - see just how high up you are. There's also a odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Lightweight Mountain Seat: Our new seat features reduced height and length with a built-in storage compartment, reducing overall weight and allowing your legs a shorter clearance when hopping side to side navigating your way through the backcountry.
- Telescoping Handlebar: Drop down for the trail. Pull up for the powder. Available on many M Series models, the quick-adjust Telescoping Steering system allows riders to quickly adjust handlebar height within a four-inch range, using a simple hand-operated locking collar.
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger: All M 8000 Sno Pro and Limited models incorporate the front-mounted heat exchanger system, which is a single unit that is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger. Proven to help reduce snow buildup and added ridding weight. This system has been proven on the HCR for the past two seasons.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat exchange system, these ice scrapers are simply invaluable. When there's minimal snow, just lower the ice scrapers to kick up some ice. This will keep the engine cool and prevent it from overheating.
- Mountain Skis: Lighter - with an increased keel depth for increased cornering traction. They also feature molded-in "gripper" traction on the top side and a ski loop design that is stiffer and provides better hand ergonomics.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
- Drilled Lightweight Disk Brake: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. You get great performance in all types of conditions, and ultimately, it gives you more confidence in the backcountry.
- 2.60 in. Power Claw™ Track: Lightweight, single-ply track with a 3.0-in. pitch sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over. This track features an industry-leading 2.6-in. lug height.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks
- Front Travel: 9 in.
- Rear Suspension: M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 2 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel: 16.5 in.
- Overall Length: 130 in.
- Overall Width: 44 in.
- Ski Stance: 38-39 adjustable
- Ski Type: Mountain 6 in.
- Runner Type: Single skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 162 in.
- Lug: 2.60 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Belt Holder
- Accessory Outlet
- Low-Height Windshield
- Air Pump
- Telescoping Mountain Handlebar
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger
- Ice Scratchers
- Drilled Lightweight Disk Brake
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Storage Bags
- Electric Start
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks
- Front Travel
- 9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 2 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel
- 16.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Mountain 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 38-39 adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 162 in. L x 2.60 in. H x 3.00 in. Pitch
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal.
- Green, Orange
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers