2015 Polaris Industries 600 RMK 144
600 RMK 144
This sled runs great! Has been inspected by our service department and has great compression.
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis: World’s most advanced snowmobile chassis – light, rigid and perfectly balanced for precise handling even in the nastiest terrain.
- Hybrid™ Running Boards: The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boards, ideal for sitting or stand-up riding. Fishbone tunnel reinforcements standard.
- Steering Overstructure: The PRO-RIDE™ RMK® chassis is purpose-built for deep snow domination. This isn't simply a RUSH® chassis and long tunnel. The RMK® steering post angle and height are designed for stand-up deep snow riding.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- 15" x 144" x 2.0" Series 4 Track: The 600 RMK® 144 features the Polaris 15" x 144" x 2.0" Series 4 Track that delivers outstanding flotation and traction.
- RydeFX® Shocks: RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling when boondocking with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Gripper Skis: The standard in deep snow skis. Deep keel design offers great traction, wide design offers great flotation. Ski top dimples give great traction when you’re climbing around on them. No need to add aftermarket skis.
- Right Hand Controls: A redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Multi-Function Gauge: Versatile design allows you to swap tach & speedo positions, monitor hours, temperature, trip odometers and overall distance. Features a built-in recorder which logs up to 3 minutes of run time, which can be played back. Riders are able to choose fuel type through the multi-function gauge — an ethanol jumper plug is no longer required.
- Optional Security System: Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled. Can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ gauge.
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./cm): 51 / 129.5
- Overall Width (in./cm): 46.5 / 118.1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 450 / 204.1
- Overall Length (in./cm): 125 / 317.5
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shocks: RydeFX®
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX®
- Front Travel (in./cm): 9 / 22.9
- Rear Suspension: RMK®
- Rear Track Shock: RydeAFX®
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 13 / 33
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 144 x 2.0 Series 4
Features and Options
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: White / RMK®
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Support with Luggage: Accessory
- Seat Type: Freestyle
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Steering: 3.5" (89mm) Riser
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- Windshield: RMK® Mid, Smoke
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- 599 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Adjustable; Shocks: RydeFX®
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: RMK®; Shocks: RydeAFX®
- Rear Travel
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39 - 40- 41 in. (99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Series 4
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 144 x 2.0 in.
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 450 lb. (204.1 kg)
- RMK® Mid, Smoke
- White / RMK®
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable