2017 Ski-Doo Summit SP 600 E-TEC 154
Summit SP 600 E-TEC 154
Clean sled ready for the mountains! Custom colors have been added, and the stock parts will be included with purchase. Track is in great shape, come check it out!
- RAS™ 2 front suspension
- REV-XM™ platform
- tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers
- 16 × 146 × 2.5 in. PowderMax† FlexEdge™ track
- Pilot™ DS 2 skis
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- Lightweight, low profile REV-XM™ seat with 3L / 0.8 US gal of storage
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Ergonomic, multifunction digital gauge with display with engine temperature gauge
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Running boards with large opening
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Stiff grab handle on handlebar
- 16 × 146 / 154 × 2.5 in. PowderMax† FlexEdge™ track
- ROTAX® ENGINE: 600 H.O. E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, 3-D R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 594.4 cc / 36.3 in.³
- Bore: 72 mm / 2.8 in.
- Stroke: 73 mm / 2.9 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 8100 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 40 liters / 10.6 gallons
- Oil tank capacity: 3.7 liters / 3.9 quarts
- Drive clutch type: TRA™ III
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 4000 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 51 (154 in.)
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- 205 kg / 452 lb (154 in.)
- Vehicle overall length: 3335 mm / 131.3 in. (154 in.)
- Vehicle overall height: 1081 to 1126mm / 42.6 to 44.3 in.
- Ski stance: 1346 mm / 53 in.
- Ski overall length: 907 mm or 950 mm / 35.7 or 37.4 in.
- Track nominal width: 1040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal length: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track profile height: 3923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. PowderMax† FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 2
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: 200 mm / 8 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV-XM™
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 2
- Seating: REV-XM™ lightweight with storage
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 205 mm / 8 in.
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Electric start: Optional
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 285 mm / 12 in.
- Runner: Square 5/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- RAS™ 2 Front suspension: A taller ski spindle, refined geometry and lighter components sharpen the sled’s already precise handling, especially in extreme conditions.
- tMotion™ rear suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- Low-profile REV-XM™ seat: Extremely narrow in front and low profile for easily passing legs from side to side. 3.2 L (0.8 gal) of storage in seat base.
- Steering and flat gauge: Minimalist design for no interference with the rider. Warmer switches on console. Rigid grab strap offers more leverage and confidence in tricky maneuvers.
- Multifunction gauge with LCD screen
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 3-D R.A.V.E.™
- 36.3 cu. in. (594.4 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.8 in. (72 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- TRA™ III
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- RAS™ 2
- Front Travel
- 8 in. (200 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 9.4 in. (239 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ DS 2
- Ski Stance
- 53 in. (1346 mm)
- Track Dimensions
- 35.7 or 37.4 in. (907 mm or 950 mm) W x 41 in. (1040 mm) L x 16 in. (406 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 gal. (40 L)
- Dry Weight
- 452 lb. (205 kg)
- 12 in. (285 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers