2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXT™ Ranch Edition
Stock Image: Metallic Rustic Bronze
Managing a ranch is hard work. To make the job easier, we created the MULE PRO-FXT™ Ranch Edition side x side with special components like a WARN® Vantage™ Winch and Electric Power Steering (EPS) to help get the tough jobs done. Top it off with premium Metallic Rustic Bronze painted bodywork and the comfort of padded two-toned bench seats for the ultimate ranch hand.
- Bred To Work: This special edition workhorse helps get the job done faster with a WARN® Vantage™ Winch and Electric Power Steering (EPS). Head out to the jobsite in comfort and style with padded bench seats and a Metallic Rustic Bronze painted hood.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) for All-Day Driving Comfort: Helps decrease steering effort and bump-feedback for a comfortable ride.
- Metallic Rustic Bronze Painted Bodywork with Ranch Edition Badging: Show your ranch pride with special badging and one-of-a-kind premium paint.
- WARN Vantage Winch with Remote Control: Take on the ranch with a winch that’s easy to use with plenty of pulling power—up to 4,000-lbs. (WARN® ProVantage™/ Vantage™ — WARN®, the WARN logo and THE RED HOOK STRAP are registered trademarks of Warn Industries, Inc. ProVantage™ and Vantage™ are trademarks of Warn Industries, Inc.)
- Padded 2-Tone Bench Seats with Embossed Logo: For a long day away from home, get the comfort you need with premium embossed padded bench seats. 13-gallon under seat storage bin offers ample room for your belongings
- 1 Person. 1 Trip. 1 Minute: With the class-exclusive three to six passenger Trans Cab™ system, one person can change seating from three passengers to six passengers in about a one-minute trip around the vehicle.
- This 812cc, three-cylinder engine with massive torque has impressive pulling power for hauling and towing heavy loads across rugged terrain.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas
- Displacement: 812cc
- Maximum Torque: 48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 75 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.0 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Turning Radius: 16.0 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.7/22.0 in x 53.7 x 11.0 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 999 lb (3 person) 350 lb (6 person) 600 lb maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1574 lb
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lb
- Lighting: (2) 55/60 W sealed-beam headlights, (2) LED auxiliary lights
- Overall Length: 135.6 in
- Overall Width: 64.0 in
- Overall Height: 79.5 in
- Curb Weight: 1962.5 lb**
- Wheelbase: 92.3 in
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Metallic Rustic Bronze
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear protective gear appropriate for the use of this vehicle. Never operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Protect the environment. The Kawasaki MULE™ side x side is an off-highway vehicle only, and is not designed, equipped, or manufactured for use on public streets; roads or highways. Obey the laws and regulations that control the use of your vehicle. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, gas
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1962.5 lb.
- 92.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 3 person: 999 lb.; 6 person: 350 lb. (600 lb. max capacity for CA)
- Towing Capacity
- 2000 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Metallic Rustic Bronze
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty