2019 Timbersled ARO™ 137
Stock Image: Blue
For the deepest snow & steepest climbs.
The Timbersled® ARO™ 137 is for a rider who craves fresh, deep snow and lives to break trail on waist-deep days. The ARO™ 137 will take you up the steepest climbs and across the steepest sidehills with confidence.
- ARO Chassis: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The ARO Chassis also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift and get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- ARO Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with a raised driveshaft allows the ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The geometry delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2" more overall suspension travel than previous chassis. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Comes with FOX® ZERO Pro® Shocks.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- Traverse Track: 137" track features optimized window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and provides more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this convex track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Shielded Brake System: Complete, pre-bled brake system. Shielded design provides consistent braking performance across all bike brands and weather conditions.
- Easy Installation & Conversion: The ARO platform is built around a true bolt-on design making it the easiest to install and convert. The pre-bled brake system combined with no modifications needed for install translate to quicker, easier conversions from dirt to snow - and back again.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design - no drilling required.
- What’s Included: 137" Traverse Track, Traverse Ski, EK X-Ring Chain, Spindle, Shielded Brake System. Sold Separately: Install Kit (Suspension Strut or Fixed Strut)
- ARO™ 137 Limited Edition: Offered only during the spring pre-season SnowCheck program, the ARO™ 137 LE takes suspension plushness and adjustability to a whole new level. Featuring custom valved FOX® ZERO QS3 coil over shocks, along with custom bold colors and color-matched rails, spindles, ski loop and tunnel top. For 2019, LE models are also available with the ability for further customization with a premium bike wrap with exclusive colors and colored components.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 52 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Duel Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 18 tooth - 15t spline
- Front Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Suspension: ARO Long Travel
- Rear Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Travel - Fixed Fit Kit (in./cm): 12.0 (30.5)
- Rear Travel - TSS Fit Kit (in./cm): 20.0 (50.8)
- Skag Type: Traverse Hardened
- Ski Type: Traverse
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 11.5 / 137 / 2.5 Traverse
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 16.0 / (7.25)
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 120.0 / (54.4)
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 72.0 / (182.9)
- Color / Graphics: Blue / Red / Orange / Black & White
- Fuel Storage Strap: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Standard
- Storage System: Accessory
- Install Kit Options: Suspension Strut and Fixed Strut
- Front Suspension
- FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Suspension
- ARO Long Travel; Rear Track Shock: FOX® ZERO Pro®
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Fit Kit: 12.0 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Fit Kit: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 11.5 x 137 x 2.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- Front: 16.0 lb. (7.25 kg); Rear: 120.0 lb. (54.4 kg)
- Blue / Red / Orange / Black & White