Polaris contest rules
2017 REXBURG MOTOR SPORTS & RICH BROADCASTING
POLARIS EXPRESS GIVEAWAY
DETAILED CONTEST RULES
1. How to Enter the Contest:
- The 2017 REXBURG MOTOR SPORTS & RICH BROADCASTING POLARIS EXPRESS GIVEAWAY will begin on 10/25/17 and will end on 12/9/17.
- The Grand Prize is a Polaris PRO 800 RMK 155. RETAIL VALUE of $13,399.
- There are multiple ways to enter this contest. 1. Fill out an entry form onsite at Rexburg motorsports, 1178 University Blvd Rexburg Idaho 83440, starting on Wednesday, October 25th during the Snowmobile Expo. On October 25 and 26, at the Snowmobile Expo, 3 entries will be drawn out randomly each night as official qualifiers for the Polaris Express Final Event. 2. Fill out an entry form onsite at Rexburg motorsports starting on Monday, November 6th 2017 and then every Monday thru Saturday thereafter until December 9th. Each day 1 entry will be drawn at random and qualify for the Polaris Express Final Event. 3. Qualify by listening to the following Rich Broadcasting stations: River Country 96.1 and 102.1, Star 98, 94.9 and 104.5 Classic Rock, and KID News Radio. Listeners will be required to listen on weekdays only starting on Monday, November 6th thru Friday, December 8th to River Country 96.1 and 102.1 or Star 98 for the Polaris Express Cue to Call which will sound like a snowmobile engine revving and the on-air Station Voice will also identify the phone number that listeners should call in for their chance to win. Once the cue to call in has been played, then the respective station will take the 9th caller and that person will be deemed an official qualifier for the Polaris Express Final Event. On 94.9 and 104.5 Classic Rock, and KID News Radio, listeners will be required to listen on weekdays only starting on Monday, November 6th thru Friday, December 8th for the Polaris Express Cue to Text which will sound like a snowmobile engine revving and the on-air Station Voice will also identify the phone number and key word that listeners should text in for their chance to win. Once the cue to text has been played, then the respective station will choose a phone number's text at random and call that person back to inform them and that they have been deemed an official qualifier for the Polaris Express Final Event.
- Qualifiers for the Polaris Express Final Event must attend the final event Giveaway on Saturday, December 9th at Rexburg Motor Sports, 1178 University Blvd Rexburg Idaho 83440. Qualifiers must sign in at the Rich Broadcasting Table at the event between 12pm and 2pm on Saturday, December 9th in order participate in the final giveaway event starting at 2pm and in order to be qualified for their chance to win the Grand Prize of a Polaris PRO 800 RMK 155 RETAIL VALUE of $13,399. There will be approximately One hundred and thirty (130) qualifiers selected to take part in the Polaris Express Final Event.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CONTEST. For entries by mail, Station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all KID-FM/KCHQ, KIDAM/KIDG/KIDJ, KPKY/KZKY, KGTM/KLLP, listeners who are legal United States citizens 21 years of age or older and who reside in the broadcast listening area. Employees of Rich Broadcasting, Rexburg Motorsports, MCS Advertising or their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Idaho area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are only eligible to qualify once for this contest. Only one qualifier per household is permitted in this contest.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Prize winners must sign all Rich Broadcasting rules, regulations, waivers and agreements before accepting prize.
- Prizes to be awarded as per section 1b of these contest rules.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls Idaho 83401. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty five days from winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
4. Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Qualifiers for the Polaris Express Final Event must attend the final event Giveaway on Saturday, December 9th at Rexburg Motor Sports, 1178 University Blvd Rexburg Idaho 83440. Qualifers must sign in at the Rich Broadcasting Table at the event between 12pm and 2pm on Saturday, December 10th in order participate in the final giveaway event starting at 2pm and in order to be qualified for their chance to win the Grand Prize of a Polaris PRO 800 RMK 155 RETAIL VALUE of $13,399. Each of the qualifiers will be given a number at the time they check in in numeric order starting with 1 for the first person to check in and so on until check in is competed at 2pm. Then at 2pm each of the approximately (130) qualifiers will line up in order of the number they received when they checked in starting with 1 and ending with 130. Then one by one, starting with the qualifier given the number 1, each of the qualifiers will draw out a key out of a container of keys and immediately try that key into the designated lock for the Final Event Giveaway. If that key unlocks the lock then that person will immediately be deemed the winner of the Polaris Express Final Event and the winner of the Grand Prize of a Polaris PRO 800 RMK 155 RETAIL VALUE of $13,399. If that key does not unlock the lock, then the next person in line will draw out a key out of a container of keys and immediately try that key into the designated lock. Qualifiers will continue to draw keys until a person unlocks the lock and is deemed the Grand Prize winner. In the unlikely event that no key, that was drawn out of the container, is able to unlock the lock, then the winner will be determined via a random drawing of all qualifiers names who have checked in and are present at the event.
- The odds of winning will be based on the number many factors including the total number of people who enter and the total number of people listening to the station at any given time.
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent for any prize totally $600 or more and will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Rexburg Motor Sports, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Rich Broadcasting in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Radio station Web Sites or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Rich Broadcasting.
- Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.